Monday 19 January 2009

Yonex Rackets

When you think of Rackets - this first thing you think of is Yonex? Yonex is the all dominant racket company selling badminton rackets. Yonex's sponsored players brought back 24 out of 24 medals. All the other badminton brands are in no way near comparison to the massive size of Yonex.
In my club about 80% of the rackets there are yonex - I do want a change.
All I see is yonex's rackets over and over again.
I'm going to review Yonex's rackets and maybe eventually all of its shuttles , bags , shoes etc...
I've been looking at Apacs , and I have tried a few of there rackets but not for very long - so I can't write a good review unles I've played with it for a couple of hours or so.

I will try too contact them soon.
But people please look around there are lots of other badminton rackets other than yonex's rackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment