Tuesday 20 January 2009

Tactic Arcstriker 7

O.k I wanted to review different racket brands , and I saw my friend who owns a shop and sells tactic rackets.He's selling his stock now ( sadly because he's going out of business) but I got the racket for free :D.

So the racket immediately felt similiar to my Yonex Muscle Power 88. It was really wuite head heavy because I didn't have enough time to add an overgrip too it then. Took it on court and it really did feel like my yonex muscle power 88. The racket had a really nice feel to it , and the sound the strings made were nice (don't know what strings they are though). Clears felt just like my muscle power. Although my timing was a bit off , took a bit of time to get used to the timing of this racket and I could also tell that the racket was more head heavy when compared to my muscle power 88.

Match time: this was an official league match , so it was risky using a brand new racket , but I felt that the racket offered me enough support in the warm up - although it was very brief.
O.k so the match , it was going really well , I adjusted to the timing of the racket , but the opponents realised I was struggling with the defense. My defense was quite poor purely because I wasn't used to the timing. I also struggled with this racket when trying to play net shots because I didn't have to use my wrist as much and was most of the time playing my shots at the wrong timing.

Overall: I feel that this racket was a very good racket , I did like it but it took a bit of time to adjust to its timing.
********
This racket gets a rating of 8.5
********
Only because of me not being able to adjust to the timing of it. But what can I say each racket is different in each and every aspect - hopefully one day I will find a racket that suits me perfectly (with a reasonable price tag) I also hope that these reviews will help other people to choose there rackets and might be able to displace the racket that they are playing with now. There are so many rackets to choose from , because The badminton racket business world has become massive there are new brands everywhere and even the ebay fake racket business is massive. I just want people to choose the right rackets for them.

- I would just like to say , I know all I have been talking about is rackets , rackets ,rackets, rackets, rackets and what? even more rackets. I am definitely going to try to review some shuttlecocks like the snowpeak ones , some victor ones , and some yonex ones and possibly some head shuttlecocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment