Monday 19 January 2009

Why I'm Starting.

I've seen lots of websites which show Racket reviews. I too wanted to start a blog just to help people. Lots of people are buying really expensive badminton rackets e.g yonex. I have no problem with yonex just that I think that badminton players have other choices - and don't have to spend lots of money to buy a racket that suits them. I'm going to review the lots of rackets that I own - to and aid people to try a different brand.

Ok I just want to help people , everyone from people who have just started playing badminton , and never use to play it before. Too people who have been playing badminton all there lives.

Everyone has there own views on badminton - different playing styles different sting tensions. Some professioanly players get 30lbs plus , some people only get a tring tension of 20lbs but everyone is different there is no right or wrong , it just depends on the way you play your badminton.

Again some people play with really really light rackets like the karakal Sl 70 (which I own) and enjoy playing with , but some people play with racket which are 90 grams. It all does depend on the person playing.

Some people play with head heavy rackets , some with even balance and some people play with head ligh rackets , it just depends on your playing style.

Lots of people in my club add lead tape to there rackets to enhance the balance of there rackets - hopefully I can review this sometime soon.

So everyone plays with different everything , my style is gogin to be different to everyone elses probably - but I'll do my best to review the rackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment