Thursday 22 January 2009

O.k more updates that I'm going to have in the future.
I have sort of done the badminton tactics and the badminton serve etc... It will be harder to explain the other shots because I will have to produce the images but maybe If I get enough time I will.
Im going to try to get a massive list as big as I can , all the badminton racket distributors I know , so people can look for them on the interent and compare them and look around for different rackets and possibly even get there dream racket for cheaper.
And after that list I am going to try and review all yonex's rackets. My friend who owns a shop has been kind enough to lend me some of his rackets for a bit. So It will be a delight to play with the main racket company of the world the dominant 'yonex'

No comments:

Post a Comment