Monday 19 January 2009

My Last Victor Racket - Dual Pipe 9000P

My last Victor Racket to review.

The rackets techincal stuff :

VICTOR dual pipe 9000
material: Hi-Fibre Magan Modulus Graphite
shape: isometric
weight: abt. 87gr
Balance: abt. 310mm
string: Ashaway Power Gut 65

The last of my VICTOR rackets - I was hoping this wouldn't disappoint the other two good rackets.

The Victor dual pipe 9000/vdp9000 is a very nice racket. Once again on first felling it did not feel 'hollow' like the Ripple power 11.

It is more head heavy than the other two rackets , which I like.
Although I couldn't get a lot of power. I felt this racket was an alrounder - it was good at everything , but nothing extremely good/bad at anything.

It is a nice looking racket and designed well , I give lots of credit to the makers of Victor rackets - they have been produced really well.

Overall: Yes this has been quite a short review , I don't really know what to say about it. It was good at everything - but not extremely good at anything in particular.
Some of the people critisied me for me not liking it as much as the other two rackets , but this is my particular view on it.
******
Rating 6.5/10
******

No comments:

Post a Comment