Monday 19 January 2009

All 3 Victor Rackets done!

Well thats all 3 Victor rackets done.

- I want to make this blog better and I'm going to buy

- Testing different brands etc...

-Make some sort of badminton help , e.g advice on serving , smashing.

-Maybe a grip reviews

-Maybe shuttlecock reviews.

If anyone knows any other ideas that could help them , or would be helpfull for others- please do tell me I will try my utter best to do it.

Also I am going to review some titan products ( a very little brand) , in the next 6 months some yang yang and karakal products. I'm going to finish off my yonex rackets , and all the other brand rackets I've got (I have got so many rackets its unbelievable). And maybe , just maybe I might get the Victor Ripple power 12 : to see how it compares to the ripple power 11 that I have already reviewed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience about badminton rackets!:) I hope you could share us a lot!:)

    ReplyDelete