Wednesday 13 May 2009

A Big Badminton Tournament Coming Up

We have all been their , when you are nervous/anxious about a massive badminton tournament coming up.

So how do you overcome this anxiousness , well I believe we al have our own routines. This routine when done reptedly will help you overcome this.

Personally before a massive badminton tournament I always wash my hair the morning! This wakes me up , makes me fresh , and stops me itching my hair when playing!
I watch videos of badminton players , international/national bamdinton players on youtube , and think of my game , and concentrate on all their movements and where there shots are going , and why they are doing them shots.I drink and eat 3 hours before the tournament which means that I won't be hungry/full when I'm playing the tournament.

Everyone is individual so they should have their own routines , but people might want to have a try at my routine.

So people have , lucky socks , lucky underwear .

Well anything helps when playing badminton .

Anyway good luck and I hope you get better at badminton!

No comments:

Post a Comment