Wednesday 13 May 2009

Badminton

The joys of badminton !

Yes I have always had it you are stressed out and go and play badminton , and it just helps you relax.

The friendships , the competition , the winning!

I just wanted to say this , and why I love badminton.

And I guess msot people reading this will love badminton aswell , and I just wanted to say thankyou for reading :-).

Come on badminton fanatics , we are always thinking of badminton , all day long , imagining rallys , thinking of ways we can improve!

Badminton , bamdinton , badminton - Thankyou :-).

2 comments:

  1. update ur blog r.
    i'm eagerly waiting for new posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I will be creating a brand new , readily available blog soon!

    If you like I could email you when it is finished?

    If so , just please post back - your email adress!

    ReplyDelete