Sunday 1 February 2009

Yonex - "The technical stuff"

Yonex - "The Technical Stuff"

O.k so I reviewed most of yonex's racket series - and most of the rackets in them.
And I would tell you what technical stuff was in the racket - I myself only had a brief idea , so i researched into them and found some answers.

The following is all the technical capabilities for a racket :

Cup Stack Carbon Nanotubes
Super HMG
Ultra PEF
New Frame Shape
New Bulit In T-Joint
New Control Support Cap
Isometric Sqaure Head Shape
New Grommet System
Light Feel Carbon
Soft Leather Grip
Nanoscale Technology
Elastic Ti
Solid Feel Core
Muscle Power
LSC System
Power Armor System
(Only for Armortec Rackets) Control Support Cap
Ultimum Ti
Delta Power Frame

This is all the technology that Yonex has given a name to. Obviously rackets can't have all the technologies , i.e a racket can't have the (old) Control Support Cap and the New Control Support Cap. Also some technology stays in one series , i.e Muscle Power Stays in the Muscle Power racket Series.

In My next post I'll explain this all!

No comments:

Post a Comment