Sunday 1 February 2009

New Victor stuff

Hi people , I've just heard that Victor have released there 09 catalogue.

I thought I would share my views on it - since I like Victor's rackets.

Theres not much change , theres more rackets in the Total Inide Wave series :

The Total Inside Wave 6500
and The Total Inside Wave 4800

Theres a new racket series called : Strut XT - which hopefully will be good.

And also Victor have discontinued some of there rackets like the Victor Ripple Power 11. Sadly I own the Ripple Power 11 - which is a shame they are discontinuing it.

Victor is also discontinuing th Dual Pipe Series - which was quite a shock to me , since they are very good rackets.

Hopefully I can have a look at the rackets a bit later in more detail.

Also , I contacted Yonex to get there catalogue - but unfortunately I got there old 08 catalogue , I thought there new catalogue might have a few interesting things for this year. ( I can't believe its february already)

No comments:

Post a Comment